Current Job Vacancies
Application closing date:
PCD7 £21,693 PER ANNUM PRO RATA 33.5 hours per week
Required from 23rd April 2019 for 3 terms to cover a maternity leave with the possibility of the post becoming permanent due to the expansion of our unit
Orgill Primary School is looking to appoint a senior teaching assistant to join our large early years unit. These are exciting times for us. Demand for places in our early years is high and growing every year. The successful applicant will have experience of working with children in the early years either in a school or the private or voluntary sector.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good maths and English skills
- Holds at least an NVQ level 3 or an equivalent
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for the working in the early years
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of the statutory framework for the early years foundation stage
- Has personal skills and attributes that will complement and enhance a highly effective early years staff
Orgill Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be expected to provide professional references and will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs are available electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcome by prior arrangement.
The closing date is Monday 25th February and interviews will take place the week beginning Monday 11th March.