Take Care – the children learn the importance of keeping parts of our body clean, including our teeth and hair.
Why does it matter where our food comes from? – the children learn where all of our food comes from, including our own country and abroad. They also learn about growing seasons and about geographical terms such as import and export.
Take Care - the children will create a self portrait in the style of Guiseppe Archimboldo using different materials and colours.
Dance – Ugly Bug Ball
The children learn and perform a dance routine, linking movements together.
Brilliant Ball Skills –
The children learn how to throw underarm, overarm and the bounce pass and learn to pass and dribble with accuracy and control.
Islam – does praying at regular intervals help a Muslim in their everyday life?
Safety and the changing body – the children learn about:
- how the internet can be used to help us
- what a secret is and what a surprise is
- know and name parts of the body, including private parts for their gender
- understand how to keep safe near roads
- when we should take medicines that can help us feel better when we are unwell.